The goal of the conference is to assemble best practice
recommendations for incorporation into national and regional action plans that will help move Africa Towards Zero Plastics to the Seas and contribute toward the achievement of SDGs.
2022 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
the experiences of others on how their work and ideas may contribute to solving
problems, and moving Africa towards zero plastics to the seas.
Abstracts falling into the following broad categories will be most keenly considered:
- Gathering scientific data to guide decisions.
- Finding ways to mitigate economic, human and environmental health costs of plastic waste.
- Harnessing opportunities for economic, socio economic and entrepreneurship.
- The leading role of industry.
- New ideas and technical innovations.
- Education and training.
- Leadership and policy development in managing plastic waste.
If your field of work is not covered by any of the abstract topics mentioned above, please contact SST to ascertain whether your work can be included. As the conference is a platform to share novel ideas, case studies, new breakthroughs, and ideas which can promote the drive to move towards zero plastics to the seas of Africa, you may find that your work is welcome.
Leading the charge in moving Africa Towards Zero Plastics to the Seas.